What is a Connector?
The connectors are used by 4YouSee Manager to establish how the system will communicate with the place where the information is located. Some profiles are used for the following cases:
- Get data from an XML that is in a private FTP.
- Get data from an excel that is in the FTP of the 4YouSee Manager account.
- Get data trough an API.
- Get datade from an public XML, that does not have the common standard structure of RSS news.
- Obtain data from a web page through regular expression, because the page does not have news RSS.
- Get data from a database..
The accounts by default accounts come with a set of pre-configured connectors, however, you may have been guided in creating a new one.
To add a new Connector click on Data Sources (1) > Connectors (2)
Then click on . Subsequently fill in the values according to the information that was shared before reaching this documentation, as shown in the example of the following animation: