4YouSee Player Installation
On the remote control, press the Settings key for 10 seconds or until a box appears in the upper right of the screen. Then press 8080 and then the OK key. 8080 numbers will not be displayed on the screen.
In the settings menu make the following modifications detailed below: In Application Launch Mode choose the LOCAL option
In Full Qualified Domain Name choose the ON Option.
In the URL field digit http://dl.4usee.com/lg/app4yousee.zip
In Local Application Upgrade select the option REMOTE.
Then press Confirm. When the Upgrade Complete message appears, select OK. Turn off the TV and after 5 seconds turn it on again.
Set up the Player in 4YouSee Manager
When starting the 4YouSee player for the first time, it will be necessary to carry out two configuration steps.
The first configuration step is to define the player installation parameters . This consists of the URL and the ID of the player. then the URL is the URL of your account, and the player ID is the id given to the player in the manager. For example, the following image indicates that the account is https://avaliacao25.4yousee.com.br, and the player ID is the 1
En el televisor, le aparecerá esta pantalla. coloque los parámetros resultados de la etapa 1 y clique en Confirm.
Done, the player is already configured and installed. Select Start Player on the next screen to start downloading and running content on your 4Yousee Player.
Player Configuration Options
- Key 0 - Open the player settings menu. In this menu it is possible to modify the URL of the 4YouSee account and the ID if necessary..
- Key 1 - Delete all settings and files from the player. By pressing this key 1 on the remote control, all the settings previously made and all the files downloaded by the player will be deleted. In this case it will be necessary to redo the player configuration.
- Key 2 - Change the orientation of the TV from Horizontal to Vertical.
- Key 3 - Shut down the TV.
- Key 4 - Show player configuration information.